Situated on historic grounds overlooking Sarasota Bay on the Florida west coast, The Cypress bed and breakfast inn offers a unique lodging experience. Beneath palms, mangoes, and moss-covered oaks, this tropical oasis is perfect for those seeking a romantic getaway at a Sarasota, Florida inn.
The tin-roofed cypress structure of our Sarasota, Florida Inn is tastefully decorated with American and European antiques, paintings, and artifacts and is a visual celebration of grace and form. Each room has queen-sized beds, luxurious linens, hardwood floors with oriental rugs and fresh flowers, central air, cable TV, and wireless internet. Rates include a full gourmet breakfast and an evening hors d’oeuvre hour.
Join us at the inn for hors d’oeuvres and inspired refreshments, 6-7 pm, Monday through Saturday evenings. The welcoming front porch with its obligatory comfortable rocking chairs invites guests to an amazing free show that takes place every evening – the golden sun slipping into Sarasota Bay between sailboats standing at attention on the still water.
Our Sarasota Inn Policies
- Deposit amount required: Full payment for a one night stay, 50% deposit for all other reservations.
- Check-in time is 3:00 to 7:00 pm. Early and late check-ins require an appointment with the innkeeper. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 12 years old.
- Smoking is permitted outside.
- Small pets are accepted in the Mango Suite only, with a $75. – $150. additional cleaning fee.
- Minimum stay of two nights is required on weekends.
- Cancellations: Cancellation and date changes require a fourteen day notice for a refund of deposit, there will be a $50 processing fee on all cancellations. We recognize special circumstances may cause last minute cancellations. We will refund deposit minus processing fee if we are able to fill the reservation.